25 While 25

Just like my 24 While 24, 23 While 23 and 22 While 22, here's this year's 25 While 25.  (Nothing too deep or earth-shattering--just a snapshot of my life.)

While I was 25, I...
1. Found out I was pregnant!
2. Celebrated one year with the love of my life.
3. Became a preschool teacher (I really miss those kids and coworkers).
4. Walked through the painful road of being laid off with Chris, but rejoiced when God provided two jobs back to back for him.
5. Moved to California.  Still can't believe that one.
6. Participated in NaBloPoMo.
7. Got to see our unborn baby through the miracle of ultrasounds.
8. Became a stay-at-home-mom (even though our baby isn't here quite yet).
9. Got hooked on listening to Dave Ramsey.
10. Worked with at-risk kids.
11. Took childbirth classes.
12. Had a garden.
13. Tried to make one new recipe a week.  Didn't continue, but at least I tried...
14. Felt our baby move. :)
15. Cooked Thanksgiving dinner.
16. Listed 100 reasons why I love my husband.
17. Realized that I can't make it through the day without a nap.
18. Read through the Bible chronologically.
19. Picked names for our baby.
20. Celebrated my niece's first birthday.
21. Lived in a house with a dishwasher (first time as a married woman).
22. Started making my own baking powder.
23. Got to be pregnant at the same time as my sister-in-law.
24. Saw a movie in theaters with Chris.  (Yes, that's the first and thus far only one we've seen in theaters).
25. Found a fabulous midwife and sadly had to leave her when we moved.

Comments

Popular Posts