November 30th

Today marks the last day of National Blog Posting Month.  Despite my forgetful start, I managed to post every day for the rest of the month.  And you know what?  I loved it!  At first, I was afraid the posts would feel forced or like blogging was a duty instead of something I enjoy, but to my surprise, it didn't feel like that at all.

I'll confess there were some days I used Blogger's scheduled post feature--particularly when my family was here and on Thanksgiving Day, but I actually think that's more difficult, because one must think up several coherent posts at the same time.

During last night's bout of insomnia, I had several good posts in my head. Maybe one day I'll learn to keep a blank notebook on my nightstand for just such occasions.

Will I keep posting each and every day?  Most likely not, but I still have some posts about a variety of topics waiting to be written.  And once our baby is here, I wouldn't want to deprive people the chance to see the world's most adorable baby, now would I? ;)

Comments

Popular Posts