- His faithfulness.
- My husband--a man who lives out his vows day in and day out. He's also incredibly handsome, funny and going to be the best Dad ever. It's hard to believe we celebrated our first anniversary this year. Time flies!
- Our baby--I love feeling his/her little (and big) kicks and squirms inside me. 8 weeks until our due date!
- Work--after Chris getting laid off, I'm all the more thankful for how God provided a job for him.
- The chance to be a stay at home mom--it's a luxury, and I'm thankful that Chris and I agree on making this a priority.
- My family. They live too far away now, but I'm thankful for airplanes and the fact that they can fly on them. :)
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Here are just a few of the many things I'm thankful for in 2010...