Goals Week 1

I should have made blogging a summer goal...would give me an excuse to make sure I actually do it more frequently. ;) I didn't get much done in the way of the bigger projects on my list, but I did scrub the kitchen/dining room floor by hand today, so surely that counts for something.

On the health front, I walked three times and ran once (!) and ate three grain-free breakfasts. A smoothie, sometimes with eggs on the side. I did find that a large smoothie sipped gradually throughout the morning helped me not get hungry very quickly, and when I did, I had my new standby snack of hummus and crackers.

Our fun summer activity was supposed to be having homemade popsicles on the patio while reading books...but Timmy can only handle a few bits of one before he's done, so while we did read plenty of books this week and eat popsicles, they just weren't at the same time.

I cleaned off the bar counter and drastically reduced the number of books on it. We'll see how long it says (relatively) clutter free.

I'm about halfway through The No-Cry Sleep Solution and had intended to finish it this week, but then Shadows of the Workhouse and Farewell to the East End arrived at the library for me and they took priority. Apparently I'm not that desperate for sleep...

All in all I'm pretty happy with my progress this week. It was a different sort of week here as Chris was home sick on Monday and Tuesday and we had just gotten back from vacation last Friday. Here's to another week of productivity!

Comments

Popular Posts