Repeat Ad Nauseum

I feel I could start all my posts with "my poor neglected blog..." But as the kitchen is clean, Timmy is just stirring from his nap (as opposed to full out talking and partying) and I've made remarkable progress on my to-do list, I figured I'd take time to write a little.

Hard to believe yesterday was the first Sunday of Advent. It definitely flew by this year. Thankfully, I am not feeling as behind as I was. I've come to accept that our house will be in a perpetual state of chaos until we get things settled in our new home (yes, we're buying a house!). I'll have to write the story someday. In all my spare time, obviously.



Saturday I used some birthday money to buy fabric for a knitting needle roll to house my double pointed needles. I'm hoping to finish it tonight, but we'll see. Sometimes I'm so brain-dead in the evenings I can't do a whole lot (hence the blogging at noon thing). Once it's done, though, I can start on the wrist warmers I'm making for myself and the hat for Chris. Very excited about those.

Well, Timmy's ramping up the party noises now so I suppose I should get him up and feed the boy some lunch.

Comments

Popular Posts