Behind

That's how I'm feeling these days...Christmas cards are still a mess of ideas on Costco.com and our Christmas letter is a draft in my Google docs. The fall wreath is sitting on the bookshelf (taken down due to wind) and we've only done a few activities on our Advent calendar.

But! There is hope. I chose super simple Christmas baking this year and half of it's done. I should be home all day today and plan to catch up, clean up (so we can get our tree tomorrow!) and hopefully wrap a few gifts. And yes, I should be doing those things rather than blogging, but this poor blog has been so neglected as of late. It doesn't help that half the topics I want to write about involve Christmas things that must still be kept under wrap (no pun intended).

Timmy is looking more and more like a toddler every day. He quit nursing cold-turkey right before Thanksgiving, which I've finally come to accept. His favorite foods now include fruit, yogurt and bread. H2 is an active little fireball (kicking more than Timmy ever did, I'm certain) and makes a me a little concerned to think about having a baby even more energetic than Timmy. Yikes.

Speaking of my little bundle of energy, I hear noises coming from the monitor so I'd better get off the computer. Have a lovely third week of Advent, friends!

Comments

Popular Posts