My Poor Neglected Blog

I haven't intentionally been not blogging, but life seems to be whizzing by these days. After a tiring few days with a sick baby, I'm so thankful that he's been sleeping better than he has in his life the last few nights. Too much to hope it might continue?

Just because he's cute
Thursday is Thanksgiving and I'm so excited. Like before, we're having people from Chris' work over who need a place to be. Our menu is very similar to last year. Turkey, mashed potatoes, rolls, corn, gravy, pumpkin pie and Oreo turkeys will be adorning our table.

We've been hard at work on Christmas presents over here, but unfortunately, I can't show them until after Dec. 25th lest the recipients get a peek at what will be awaiting them under the tree. I was wanting to knit myself a scarf, but after finding out we're having a boy and browsing baby hat patterns on Ravelry, a little blue hat has been cast on my needles.

Speaking of baby boy, his name may end up being TimBob2...so hard to find another name! ;) 

Comments

Popular Posts