Growth, Change and Rest {Gifts 321-331}

Timmy is very close to crawling. He gets up on all fours, rocks back and forth and then lays flat down, upset that he isn't moving faster. I'm quite certain that once he does start moving, I won't sit down, ever.

Pretty soon, I'll be hopping on a plane with Timmy, flying halfway across the country to help celebrate my Grandpa's 90th birthday. I'll also be hoping that flying alone with a 7 month old while 10 weeks pregnant doesn't fall under Very Dumb Things I've Done. And I'll be missing my husband like crazy. Thank God for cell phones!

321 announcing to the world that Higbaby2 is on the way!

322 meals from the freezer when the nausea won't stop

323 reading

324 feeding Timmy solids while we ate dinner

325 Baskin Robbins specials

326 the nausea and tiredness that assure me Baby is doing fine

327 rest

328 getting my rings cleaned (for free!) for the first time in nearly 2 years of marriage

329 the lady telling me how much she loved my engagement ring that Chris designed

330 getting my whole to-do list done on a Saturday

331 a perfect Sunday afternoon at the park, reading on a blanket

Comments

Anna said…
Elizabeth, somehow I missed your pregnancy announcement, but I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!!!! :)
Elizabeth said…
Thank you!! We're very excited, too!

Popular Posts