Kitchen Essentials

What are your must-haves for a kitchen?  Not the things you want, but the ones you need.  The items (big or small) that you give/wish you could give for gifts?  Here are a few of mine...

Kitchen Aid Mixer
Okay, so this is a really big item, but I use mine several times a week and absolutely love it.  I know for a fact that I wouldn't make as much homemade bread as I do now without it.

Rival Crockpot
My crockpot has also been seeing use several times a week.  This one has a built in timer which is great for church or keeping food warm when it cooks quicker than I expect.

Pampered Chef Garlic Press
I also know I wouldn't use fresh garlic nearly as much if it wasn't for this handy little tool.

Oster Blender
I think ours is an Oster.  It's no VitaMix or anything like that, but it makes smoothies and that's what I care about. :)

Oxo Squirting Dish Brush
Essential when we didn't have a dishwasher, I still use it multiple times a day for items that are too big for the dishwasher or can't go in it.  Tip: definitely get the brush head as opposed to the sponge head.  One wash of the cheese grater and your sponge is done for.

How about you, friends?  What are some of your must haves?

Comments

Popular Posts