- While reheating Meaty Spaghetti for lunch, I spilled a noodle on my freshly cleaned stove. Grrrr. However, the recipe is delicious so hopefully I'll share it soon.
- Health insurance is ridiculously confusing. I don't recommend switching companies across state lines while you're pregnant. It ain't easy or cheap. But...I'm thankful to have coverage.
- Higbaby has been getting the hiccups! A friend asked the other day if s/he had been getting them, and I said I didn't know, but after some googling, I found out that those rhythmic kicks were actually hiccups.
- Speaking of Higbaby, yesterday was the start of trimester three! Hard to believe that our precious child will be here in a few short months. I painted the crib this week and baby kicked during the process, which I'm hoping means that s/he a) approved of the paint job and b) plans to sleep lots in it.
- For Thanksgiving we'll be staying in T-town and hopefully having some co-workers of Chris' over. I am SO excited to cook for people, minus the turkey. That scares the stuffing out of me. Speaking of stuffing, anyone have advice for that? I've never been a fan of it, until Chris and I started dating and I tried his step-dad's Southern dressing/stuff. So. freaking. good. It has cornbread and turkey in it and he starts it at something like 2 a.m. the night before.
- I love our traditional Friday pizza night. I'm planning to make dessert tonight, too. Not sure which one yet as I'm out of chocolate chips, but surely I'll find something else/be struck with inspiration.
- We got library cards last night and I picked up two knitting books; one on socks and one on mittens. Who wants to be my personal tutor??
- Enough rambling...off to bake!
Friday, October 22, 2010
Gretchen wrote a post of random topics in bullet form today, and she inspired me.