Something Besides Reviews and Recipes

An original post? Gasp!  I realize that my blog has mostly been filled with book reviews and recipes as of late.  Not bad, per se, but since I started this thing because I like to write, I figured I should actually write something. (Shocking realization, isn't it?)

To be honest, most of my creative energy has been taken up by a new story brewing in my little head.  It's been a long time since I worked on any story, let alone a new one, and I'm having a blast.  I've never been much of a plot planner, but this time I actually have chapter outlines written down and am sketching out all the main characters. What fun!  I'm excited to start writing and see where this one ends up.  Already I'm loving the character of Mallory, an adorable 4 1/2 year old girl.  

Comments

Popular Posts