A Reason for My Absence

I realize my blogging as been light as of late (except for some Hymns of the Week and book reviews).  Sorry about that for those of you who eagerly await my posts (riiiight).  I have been keeping busy with work and church stuff as per usual, but most enjoyably of all, I've been spending time with an amazing man God has brought into my life.  It's been almost a month since the start of our relationship and what a month it has been. :)  I've been grown and challenged (in a good way) and am continually in awe of how God brought us together.  Getting to know him is fun, new and awesome.  Chris is fabulous, and I'm sure that my forthcoming blog will include more of our adventures together.

This Sunday finds me hopping on a plane to be in a wedding, as well as spending some time with extended family and driving across a few states in the Midwest.  Who knows, maybe I will get some blogging fodder from my trip.  Either way, I'll try to be around a little bit more, time and Internet connections permitting.

Comments

Anne said…
Yay! I hope you have fun. Oh...guess what I just found out yesterday...we have an APPLE ORCHARD here in my town. My mom's been there...I'm totally going too. And when I go, I will think of you! :-)

Popular Posts