Kid Friendly Thank You Notes

Now that Timmy is three (um, when did he get so old?), I wanted him to able to help with his birthday thank you notes. However, he can't write. I was brainstorming a few days ago and decided to come up with this simple but cute postcard that let him participate, but wasn't overly involved.

It's pretty self explanatory...I printed out "Thank you" in a large font, had him color/decorate it and snapped a picture. (Getting a decent photo that showed the words clearly was by far the hardest part. Well, either that or wrestling the photo printer at Walgreens.) I mounted the pictures on cardstock, wrote on the backs and then laminated them with packing tape (I didn't think contact paper would stick well). I helped him write his name and they were ready to go in the mail. I'm really happy with how they turned out, and hopefully the recipients will be, too! 

Comments

Popular Posts