As If the World Needed Further Proof...

...that I am going insane, here is the evidence.

The other day, I threw a sock of Timmy's in the garbage instead of the hamper. Thankfully I realized before it was too late.

Today while making these, I dipped the first pretzel and didn't understand why it didn't look like the one in Pinterest. That's because I'd forgotten to color the chocolate. I pulled out my food coloring...and grabbed the yellow and blue. Fortunately, I caught my mistake and swapped the blue for red and made orange.

And tonight while I was making dinner (which was grilled cheese, because that's about the only thing I'll cook the night before Thanksgiving), I turned the Foremen grill on to heat and after a few minutes went to put the sandwiches on. Turns out it works better if you put the grilling plates on. Sigh.

I'd like to blame pregnancy brain, but even if that's the case I'm not sure we can survive 5 more months of this...

Comments

Popular Posts