I haven't intentionally left my blog alone all week, it just kinda happened. Oops. That obviously means it's time for some bullet points.
|Cowboy Timmy on Halloween|
- We had a lovely at-home date last night, complete with enough Chinese takeout for an army. Note to self: next time order ONE meal to split.
- While the extra hour of sleep was wonderful, that coupled with an early bedtime last night meant Timmy was up and ready to go at 6:50 this morning.
- Timmy used to love carrots, so after I pureed and froze a bunch for him, he decided he hates them. Sigh.
- My husband brought me peanut butter M&Ms the other day. I love that man.
- Timmy actually fell asleep in my arms at church yesterday. I forgot how nice it is to hold a sleeping baby.
- This is the best.bib.ever.
|First trip to the pumpkin patch|
412 an at home date
413 cloudy weather
414 a freshly bathed baby
415 a low key, inexpensive pumpkin patch
416 playing peekaboo with Timmy while pumping gas
417 Timmy babbling in the car
418 seeing him light up and chat with another 9 month old boy at the library
419 meeting Chris for lunch
420 being in and out of Costco in 30 minutes
421 Timmy doing well on a major shopping trip without Chris