Yummy Yummy Felt

Deciding that I needed to make this happy birthday banner, I bought some felt from Amazon. When it arrived the other night, I was slightly disappointed to find out that there were only two sheets of white. Definitely not enough to make that banner, plus our printer was nearly out of ink and I wasn't about to freehand the lettering.

Breakfast anyone?

I'd asked my sister-in-law if my 2 year old niece had a play kitchen and was informed Kaylee's getting one for Christmas, so obviously my next step was to make her some felt food. I started with these eggs and then made some pancakes and bacon that I free handed. I also made the orange slice from that same tutorial and free handed a cookie as well. Can I just say that I love the fact felt food doesn't have to be perfect? (And as a bonus, I can now sew circles on my sewing machine.)


Comments

Popular Posts