You Need This Recipe: Keebler Bars

My new genius idea involving food is to make highly caloric (and thereby delicious) desserts...and bring them to church potlucks so I don't eat them all myself. So far, so good. Although because we had company for dinner on Friday night, I did make a double batch of these and thus consume too many. Such is life.

I got this recipe from my paternal grandma, and I have no clue where she got it, but I love her for it.

Keebler Bars


Grease 9x13 pan and line with Club crackers (my two batches took nearly one sleeve, I think).

In saucepan, combine: 2/3 c sugar
1/2 c brown sugar
1/2 c butter
1 c crushed graham crackers
1/4 c milk

Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.

Pour over crackers.

Mix together: 1/2 c chocolate chips
2/3 c peanut butter

Melt and pour over bars.

Chill in fridge (keep 'em in there, too, or else they'll get chewy and you'll have to eat them all at once).

My apologies for no photos...Pioneer Woman, I am not.

Comments

Popular Posts