Our Life These Days

Now that Timmy is a whopping four months old (little boy, please stop growing so fast!) it seems we're getting into a weekly routine. Like all of life, it's subject to change, and though it's not always the most logical (it would indeed make more sense for cleaning day to come right after baking day), it works for us. After tweaking, taking into account Chris' work schedule (he has every other Friday off) as well as life with a four month old, this is what I've come up with.

Monday: Walk/run (starting the Couch to 5K program in a few weeks!), pay bills/paperwork, draft blog posts.
Tuesday: Errands.
Wednesday: Walk, laundry, projects, grocery shop if necessary.
Thursday: Clean house.
Friday: Walk, baking/batch cooking/making baby food.
Saturday: Laundry.

In case you're curious--I find that several shorter trips out of the house are easier than one long outing, since Timmy prefers to sleep in his crib. That's why errands and grocery shopping are on two different days. Not the most efficient, I know, but it saves my sanity. I didn't want to plan my housecleaning day for Fridays since Chris has half of them off, hence it's on Thursdays, and I find it easier to clean all in one spurt, which is why I dedicate one day to cleaning instead of spreading it out.

Comments

Popular Posts