Tedious Blogging

Many thanks to my brother for telling me about Windows' onscreen keyboard. It makes typing easier but still tedious. At least I don't have to copy and paste the missing letters anymore, which is great because you can't exactly copy and paste the ENTER function.

Running through my mind as of late...

  •    Knitting for babies is great because the items are small, but small needles take forever to make progress on.
  • On an entirely related note, does my niece really need TWO leg warmers?
  • I'm already nervous about my dentist appointment in two weeks. I hate dental anxiety. Sigh,
  • Timmy can roll already and I fear he'll be an early crawler, which I am NOT ready for.
  • I should upload more pictures. It'd be less typing/clicking.
  • Cadbury caramel eggs are vastly superior to the creme eggs. Vastly.
  • I'm excited to do the 31 Days to Clean challenge. I'm starting tomorrow to make up for the Sundays I'll take off.
  • I ended at least two points with prepositions but am way too tired to fix them. Does that make me a bad blogger?
  • Our town has three small thrift stores. While their clothing selection is pretty terrible, I do appreciate that their prices on non-clothing items are quite cheap.

Comments

Popular Posts