Monday Meanderings

  • Chris and I spent a good 5+ minutes looking everywhere for his belt this morning, only to discover he was wearing it.  Personally, I thought it was hilarious.
  • I think I might be starting to nest.  Typically, the kitchen hasn't been cleaned and the laundry started by 7:15 a.m.
  • Every winter, I make 3-D snowflakes, and every year, I have to google how to fold them.  Here's how.  I made a huge red one out of 12x12 cardstock, and if you can ignore the fact that it isn't totally staying together, it looks good!
  • This video nearly made me tear up, and I never cry at YouTube videos.
  • I really like this quote from C.S. Lewis, "I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.”
  • Handle's Messiah (which I sadly have not seen this year) would be fabulous to own on vinyl.  

Comments

Popular Posts