Sunday Randomness

  • We woke up to snow this morning!  Our former stomping grounds in Washington have received a nice amount, and I have to admit I was a wee bit jealous.  Maybe we didn't get enough last year in Y-town, because I was really wanting some, and lo and behold, we got it!
  • Our friends Matt and Sarah had their second son the other day.  I'm now 2/2 on correctly predicting the gender of their children.  Let's hope I'm as accurate when it comes to our kids.
  • Speaking of babies, I am so convinced Higbaby is a boy.  I will be incredibly shocked (but just as thrilled) if we have a girl.  I'm having a hard time not referring to baby as "he" and when picking out quilt fabric, I had to steer away from clearly masculine choices.
  • My basis for the theory we're having a boy? Women's intuition and the fact that all but one of my dreams about baby have involved a son.  Very scientific, I assure you!
  • Soon I will be 26.  Eeeeek!
  • Chris made First Date Breadsticks last night.  Yes, I am incredibly, incredibly spoiled.  
  • Maybe someday he'll let me teach him how to make yeast bread...
  • Advent starts a week from today, which means I should procure some Advent candles soon.

Comments

Popular Posts