Monday Meanderings

  • I got an e-mail the other day from a job I applied to nearly a year ago.  They wanted to phone interview me.  Right...
  • We woke up to a light dusting of snow again yesterday!  It's still here, but will probably melt today. :(
  • My sister's Christmas gift is wrapped, as is part one of each of my brother's gifts.  I meant to take pictures of everything I made this year, but forgot already.
  • For wrapping paper (so far) I used a paper grocery bag and rubber stamps.  I'm not a big fan of spending money on wrapping paper that will just get thrown away.
  • Having Chris off work since Wednesday has been amazing.  Makes Monday harder, though.
  • The turkey leftovers have commenced.  So far, Turkey Barley Soup was yesterday and Turkey Pot Pie is for tonight.
  • We still need a crib bumper, hopefully yellow.  Any ideas? I know Target has these, but I'm just not a huge fan of how they look.  

Comments

Popular Posts