It moments

Have you ever had one of those moments when everything comes together and it happens? One of those moments when you pause and it's then that you understand what it is all about.

For me, it happened...
...after youth group in highschool, when some friends and I decided to walk around town during a perfect evening instead of heading straight home. It was enjoying spontaneous fellowship in God's beautiful creation.
...in Mississippi when I was hot, sweaty, gross and having a blast drywalling. It was then that I knew what it was like to physically serve and be fulfilled while doing so.
...during the Global Night Commute when I was tired, freezing and wet, realizing that thousands of kids every night do this and can't go home.
...interpreting for Joey in Mississippi, realizing how much I love interpreting [even though I need so much improvement].
...when I was cooking for my family, showing I love them in a small way.
...sitting in my apartment with some of my closest friends, doing nothing but talking and laughing. It was realizing that we don't need movies to something to do; just being with those girls is enough.

Find the it moments in life.

Comments

Popular Posts