What I want in a man...

Yes, I'm one of "those" girls. I have a list of what I want in a husband. It's gone through many changes over the years. Things important to me now wouldn't have even crossed my mind several years ago. Anyways, here it is. I know that no man will ever be able to fulfill all of them, but I hope he comes close. ;)

I desire a man who...
*Puts Jesus Christ first in every area of his life
*Believes in the importance of the local church
*Protects and leads me
*Is constantly striving to be a better man
*Loves kids and wants lots
*Has a sense of humor and loves to laugh, but also knows when it is appropriate to be serious
*Loves music (doesn't necessarily have to play any instrument)
*Is responsible, especially with money
*Supports me in my desires and God's leading in my life
*Is honest, even when it's hard
*Will do things like fly kites on a windy day, stargaze at night, have snowball fights...just enjoy life!
*Wants to homeschool, if God calls us to do so
*Cherishes me and makes me feel special
*Is the spiritual leader
*Fights fairly
*Will hold my hand after 50 years of marriage
*Is generous
*Is open to adoption
*Has compassion on others
*Loves me despite my many faults
*Isn't afraid to cry
*Makes submitting a joy
*Will stick it out, no matter what

If you know anyone who fits all or most of those criteria, have him contact me at...kidding. (I think). ;)

Comments

Popular Posts