Building a Party

I started writing this forever ago and wanted to add a picture of the invites before publishing, but I can't find the one I saved for his scrapbook. So this is just an invitationless post. So sorry.

Breaking my blogging silence to document one of the (many) projects consuming my spare time...Timmy's second birthday party. (Can I just pause for a moment in shock that my oldest is TWO?)

Timmy is 100% little boy and into saws/building, trucks, trains and guitars right now. Since he turns everything (books, toast, hammers, etc.) into saws, I thought tools would be a fun theme. I did some Pinteresting (can we all just agree it's a verb?) and this is what we ended up with...

Sandwiches

Chips & salsa

Chocolate chip cheesecake dip & graham crackers

Carrot and celery sticks with Ranch

Cheez-it snack mix

The whole spread

Timmy's Workshop saw sign and photo wall

Timmy recognizing the cakes as saws made the party a success

We brought Chris' saw clock in from the garage and I cut out the
sign on my Silhouette

Favors were cookies (using these cookie cutters) with royal icing.

Comments

Popular Posts