I spent approximately 3 hours in the dentist chair today, but survived just fine, and so did the friend who kept Timmy at her house for me. While I sat there, several thoughts went through my mind.
- Does anyone ever sneeze while the dentist is working on them?
- It'd be kinda cool to be able to see what he's doing, but that also may gross me out.
- What's that tool for?
- Where does the dentist go to get his teeth worked on?
- Deaf people are lucky because they can still sign while their mouths are full
- I don't think interpreting a dentist appointment would be very fun.
- What makes a person decide to put their hands in other people's mouths for a living?