Thoughts From the Chair

I spent approximately 3 hours in the dentist chair today, but survived just fine, and so did the friend who kept Timmy at her house for me. While I sat there, several thoughts went through my mind.


  • Does anyone ever sneeze while the dentist is working on them?
  • It'd be kinda cool to be able to see what he's doing, but that also may gross me out.
  • What's that tool for?
  • Where does the dentist go to get his teeth worked on?
  • Deaf people are lucky because they can still sign while their mouths are full
  • I don't think interpreting a dentist appointment would be very fun.
And finally...

  • What makes a person decide to put their hands in other people's mouths for a living?

Comments

havilah said…
ok, this deserves a comment simply because I have almost sneezed with the dentist's hands in my mouth. Oh wait, that was a cough, and I held it in till he got his hands out for a minute. Dang it, not a sneeze, but awkward none the less.

Popular Posts