Gifts 149-167

149 a new computer

150 the ladies at my knitting class not minding a noisy and sometimes fussy baby boy

151 rainy days

152 finishing projects

153 cleaning in a skirt

154 a delicious recipe being easier than I remember

155 going to the library with Timmy

156 Timmy waking up from a nap with coos

157 dinner cleaned up, baby in bed for the night and curling up on the couch with a book by 7:30 p.m.

158 a husband who appreciates the work I do at home

159 a clean house

160 walking on a beautiful day

162 scrumptious strawberries at an incredibly good price

163 friends from church coming over for supper

164 quite possibly Timmy's best night yet

165 rearranging the living room to make it immensely more useful and enjoyable

166 a book I can't put down

167 one year ago

Comments

Anna said…
#149 - Yay! I need a new one too. I don't mind sharing with hubby, but I think he is a little nervous with me using his laptop. lol

#153 - :)

#156 - Oh, I remember how fun it was when Christian started to wake up happy. A content baby is such a blessing.

#157 - The most amazing feeling when the baby routine begins! Having evenings free made me feel like myself again!

P.S. I noticed you're reading Keeping House. How are you liking it? I can tell she has liberal theology, but I still enjoyed her thoughts on homemaking.
Elizabeth said…
To be honest, I haven't picked up the book in a long time (library books tend to win the "what shall I read?" contest), but the (small) part I have read I enjoyed. I really should finish the books I've started before finding other ones...

Popular Posts